ZEBRA TC20 MOBILE COMPUTER INTRODUCED TO IMPROVE OPERATIONS
- The TC20 comes in affordable models designed for 1D and 2D barcode scanning, and pairing it with the Zebra® RFD2000 UHF RFID sled easily adds UHF RFID tag reading, writing and locationing capabilities, making it ideal for retail store environments. Small businesses can now benefit from integrated enterprise quality barcode and RFID tag reading, eliminating the need for unreliable, slower and power-intensive smartphone cameras.
- The TC20 is designed to withstand dusty environments and accidental drops, reducing costly repairs while ensuring longer and more productive use.
- Easy to deploy without time-intensive staff training, the TC20’s bright 4.3-inch screen and Android interface provide a familiar, intuitive experience that’s easy to use out of the box. Available in all-touch or “touch and keyboard” form factors, the TC20 allows staff more time to focus on customers.
- Using Zebra’s Workforce Connect Push-To-Talk Express, staff can perform voice communications over wireless LAN to communicate one-on-one or in groups, allowing them to coordinate and react to changing needs in real time and improve customer service.
- A wide range of accessories, such as a snap-on power pack to support continuous use, hand straps, holsters and a snap-on trigger handle, allows staff to use the TC20 for a wide range of tasks with reduced strain and improved efficiency.