GETS THE JOB DONE FROM FRONT TO BACK
Hardworking people demand a hardworking mobile computer and nothing does the job like the new MC3300. From front-of-store to the warehouse, it has the features – such as increased picking rates, easier aim and more – that finish the job. SEE THE VIDEO
The impressive functionality of the MC3300 includes:
- High-performance scanning – The MC3300 has an unparalleled scanning performance, including the ability to read damaged and poor quality barcodes.
- Best-in-class features – These include the lightest and most ergonomic design; the fastest processor; the most memory; and the quickest wireless connections.
- Great choice – There are three models available: gun-style; rotating turret; and a straight shooter (with a 0° or 45° scan angle). There is also a choice of three keypads and three scan engines: extended range (from 3 inches to 70 feet); a standard range 1D laser; or a 1D/2D imager..
The MC3300 also enables users to enjoy some great benefits:
- Increased productivity – The M3300 includes Zebra’s Mobility DNA applications, which are designed to boost your productivity. They include SimulScan (for capturing multiple barcodes simultaneously); Enterprise Home Screen (for controlling the applications and features your workers can access); and Workforce Connect PTT Express (enabling walkie-talkie style calls between users).
- Impressive versatility – the Mobility DNA applications also enable you to streamline everyday processes.
- Greater cost-effectiveness – This is helped by the many new accessories that provide capabilities such as double-speed charging and universal cradles.
The MC3300 – for power and performance that will boost your productivity.