Are you our new Mobility Expert?
You will work in versatile and challenging duties in mobile technology. You are familiar with various mobile devices, their operating systems and EMM management systems. You grasp our customers’ potential problem situations with a solution-oriented and service-minded attitude. In addition, we value technical training and experience in similar jobs. You carry out your tasks both independently and in collaboration with the Mobility team and other experts in our company. Traveling is an essential part of your job, and a driver’s license is necessary.
We stand out from our competitors with first-class service and expertise, which is why we expect you to have excellent interaction skills and a customer-oriented and positive service attitude. We require all our employees to have the desire and enthusiasm to constantly develop themselves.
Your responsibilities are:
- Strong expertise in mobile devices and systems
- Solving our customers’ problem situations
- Ensuring a first-class customer experience with respect to our own service production
- Continuous self-development and monitoring of the industry
- Close cooperation with the entire Mobility team and other teams in our company
We expect you to have:
- Experience in various mobile devices (handhelds, tablets, mobile phones, vehicle terminals, printers)
- Operating systems expertise for mobile devices
- EMM experience, especially in management systems
- Willingness to solve problem situations
- Service attitude and courage to take up challenges
- Systematic approach and responsible grip of ongoing tasks
- Courage to suggest development ideas, if necessary
- Good communication and collaboration skills, both in speech and in writing
- Fluency in English
We offer a position in a top company in the industry:
- Opportunity to work with leading customers in their field
- Products and services offered by TOP Vendors, as well as our own best in class service production
- Independent and responsible key role in a growing company
- Outstanding team with a positive and active attitude
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Fredric Nylund, +358 40 5308 639, [email protected]
Take next steps towards your new career!
Send your application and CV as soon as possible to [email protected], but no later than 11.9.2021. We will begin interviews as soon as suitable individuals apply for the position.
Signal Partners is one of the leading Enterprise Mobility solution providers in Nordics. We specialize in network designs, deployments and ruggedized mobility. Our technology and service solutions help you mobilize your business and holistically manage your IT infrastructure. Our professional service team is dedicated to improve productivity and operational efficiency for our customers in business critical environments from large scale of customers in various verticals.