DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
1. Personal data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. Data controller
Data controller is Signal Partners Oy (Contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. How personal data is processed
Signal Partners Oy complies with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for following purposes:
· Managing sales and services
· Managing job applications
· Managing our employees
4. Legal basis for processing your personal data
· Keeping you informed about news, events, products and services
· Carrying out necessary obligations under employment
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared outside our Company with your consent.
6. Keeping personal data
We store your personal data only as long as it is necessary and confirm if we wish to store data for future purposes.
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
· The right to request a copy of your personal data which Signal Partners Oy about you
· The right to request that Signal Partners Oy corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date
· The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Signal Partners to retain such data
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
· The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;